We love getting fan mail.
From Zombienum2 via our House of Hair community, we get this question:
“Dee ? I really am disturbed, I have been a headbanger since birth, and I have never considered Bon Jovi as metal. I have the utmost respect in you and your music. I love Twisted Sister, as well as 99 percent of the “hair” metal bands, but Bon Jovi? I just can’t wrap my head around that. If it ain’t metal its crap.”
To answer your concerns, Dee asked BuzzChic to list the reasons why Bon Jovi does indeed ROCK:
1) Because only guys who sing metal can hit that high note in “Runaway.”
2) If anyone had good metal hair, Jon did. It’s not called the House of Hair for nothin’.
3) Rumors of Richie’s endowment rival those of Tommy Lee’s confirmed schlong.
4) Jon Bon Jovi acts as chum for very hot chicks for any rock band that tours with him. Hot chicks ready to party + Jon Bon’s married status = SCORE for bands touring with Bon Jovi. They can call themselves metal all they want.
5) Jon Bon Jovi discovered Cinderella at a club in Pennsylvania.
6) Did we mention hair?
If you wanna mouth off to BuzzChic, drop us a line anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org!