JAIME’S GETTING SHIPROCKED
Extra large congrats are in order for Jaime Bush-Reader, who has scored passage for herself plus her hubby on this year’s ShipRocked 2010 cruise! Jaime listens faithfully every week to WZXR, 103.7 and 99.3 out of Williamsport, PA.
Jaime and lucky husband Jason will be setting sail on a four-day party cruise to the Bahamas courtesy of the House of Hair. They will also be headbanging all the way to the island with live on-board performances from Cinderella, Tesla, Vince Neil and tons more. It’s a once in a lifetime kind of prize, and we wanted to share Jaime’s winning entry:
What else can I say…I wanna rock! It has been years since I have sprayed an entire can of Aqua-net on my mullet with wings and I have been craving an opportunity like this to fall into my lap. I recently celebrated my 34th birthday and had quite the epiphany…I haven’t partied like a rock star in years. I have teenage twin daughters, whom my husband and I have spent the better half of their lives training their ears to good wholesome headbanging rock.They have been getting so good at listening to a song and naming the band and sometimes even the lead singer..a parent’s dream..to have the youth of today appreciate the long guitar riffs, big hair, ripped jeans, and lots of shrilling solo’s…Thanks to your program, YouTube and the internet, we have been giving them insight on the way rockers rocked in our day…Everything from Guns ‘n Roses, Great White, Iron Maiden, AC/DC (a favorite), Cinderella and Motley Crue… My husband and I spend most of our time traveling in the VW driving kids around for school band or social events, that we listen to House of Hair the majority of the time Saturday nights on our way back home. We blast the music up till the point our speakers can’t handle anymore. It would be a dream of all rockers dreams, for my husband and I to play air guitar, head-bang and air drum amongst a “rocking audience” on-board a ship to the Bahamas vs. the blaring speakers within our VW. Thanks so much for airing your program all over the world and giving my husband and I time to reminisce about our yester-years and to provide a moment for us to compete with each other with trivia of old rock bands.Such a good time, we never want it to end.
Big fans of HOH, Jaime and Jason Reader
If you still need to get ShipRocked, there are less than 50 cabins available, so get yours asap at www.getshiprocked.com.
Get ShipRocked and Win a 4-Day/3-night Cruise for Two to Coco Cay Bay and Nassau in the Bahamas!!
The House of Hair has teamed up with ShipRocked to give away another all-expenses paid trip for two to hang out on the high seas on the way to the Bahamas with Cinderella, Vince Neil, Tesla, Drowning Pool, Sevendust, 10 Years, Blackstone Cherry, The Letter Black, Aranda, Lynam, Broken Teeth, Nikki Barr Band and Pianotarium! You and a friend can win your flights, hotel, an oceanview stateroom with a balcony, and even a couple of VIP passes for this amazing floating music festival November 11-14, 2010! If you have any doubt that you’ll have a great time, check out our past HOH winner of last year’s ShipRocked cruise, right here!
ShipRocked is truly the ultimate rock and roll vacation and backstage pass! Sun, fun, live concerts and special “rock-themed” activities will all be yours!
This cruise is almost sold out, so if you’d like to guarantee your booking, tickets are on-sale now via the cruise website at www.getshiprocked.com, or by calling (888) 370-9680! Pricing for ShipRocked begins at only $599 per passenger.
Throughout ShipRocked, everyone will feel like a rock-star, as guests will bask in both sun and luxury on-board MSC Cruise’s luxury ship Poesia. The Poesia is the third spectacular vessel in the MSC Cruise’s Line’s “Musica” family of ships – and this amazing super-liner features MSC Cruise Line’s signature Italian inspired decor, impeccable service, sumptuous cuisine in multiple restaurants, beautiful swimming pools, hot tubs, a full-service spa and fitness center.
Check out the bands at the ShipRocked YouTube channel.
ENTER TO WIN: Contest Entry Form
What do you win?
1 GRAND PRIZE Winner gets:
One Grand Prize winner and a Guest receive a 4 day/3 night trip for two on the ShipRocked Cruise on MSC Cruise Lines!
The four day Cruise departs from Fort Lauderdale, Florida on Thursday, November 11, 2010. ShipRocked will sail on board the MSC Poesia to Coco Cay Bay and Nassau in the Bahamas, before returning on Sunday, November 14, 2010!
The grand prize includes:
1) Airfare to/from Ft. Lauderdale for 2 people.
2) Hotel (if needed) in Ft. Lauderdale) on 11/10/2010 – 1 room, double occupancy.
3) One oceanview stateroom (double occupancy) on the ShipRocked MSC Cruise Line.
4) VIP passes.
ENTER TO WIN: Contest Entry Form
How to Enter:
Fill in the Entry Form here. ONE ENTRY PER PERSON ONLY, please. Duplicates will be tossed out. Tell us why you’ve got to “Get ShipRocked with the House of Hair”!!
PLEASE NOTE: The Grand Prize winner and Guest must be residents of the Continental U.S. or Canada and 21 years of age or older – no exceptions. Other Grand Prize winner rules are listed below in the Additional Contest Rules section.
How we choose the winner:
Only entries received by July 7, 2010 will be considered. The HOH staff and prize team will choose the Grand Prize winner. Entries will be judged on honesty, creativity, sincerity and who we think truly deserves this awesome prize! Convince us that the ONLY person we could possibly pick to win is YOU!!
Contest Start Date: Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Contest End Date:Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at midnight
Did I win? Winners will be announced FIRST in the HOH newsletter and one week later on the website. Register for our weekly spam-free HOH Newsletter.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This contest is open to residents of the USA and Canada ONLY.
Grand Prize winner and guest will have to sign legal disclaimers. Major rules include:
1. Grand Prize winner and guest must live in the United States or Canada.
2. Grand Prize winner and guest must be 21 or over – no exceptions! Faxed copies of driver’s licenses or other official ID will be required if you are picked as the winner. Grand Prize winner and guest will also need to supply social security numbers for tax purposes. WINNER AND GUEST MUST HAVE A VALID U.S. OR CANADIAN PASSPORT.
3. Grand Prize winner and guest must originate flights from the same airport within the U.S. or Canada. Grand Prize winner and guest must be able to fly to Ft. Lauderdale and provide proper legal ID to the airline and to ShipRocked/MSC Cruise Line.
4. Lodging is one (1) oceanview stateroom, double occupancy on the cruise. In the event the winner is chosen from a place in the U.S. or Canada necessitating a flight one day prior to the cruise, one (1) hotel room, double occupancy, will be provided in Ft. Lauderdale on the night prior to the cruise departure. Hotel will be chosen by our ShipRocked/MSC Cruise Line sponsor at their discretion.
5. ALL GROUND TRANSPORTATION TO and FROM THE FT. LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TO and FROM THE CRUISE SHIP AND POSSIBLY TO AND FROM THE HOTEL IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER. So, the winner must be able to rent a car and have a valid driver’s license OR instead pay their own way on the airport and/or hotel shuttles and/or city taxi to/from ship and hotel.
6. All guests must ensure that they are medically and physically fit for travel. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) provide guidelines as to which vaccinations are required in each country. In many cases inoculations are recommended but in some circumstances they are required. We recommend that you check with your health care professional or a Travel Medicine Specialist certified by the WHO for guidance. Other informational resources can be accessed at the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s Traveler’s Health website or toll free at 1-877-FYI-TRIP, and the World Health Organization website.
7. All applicable local, state, federal and international laws apply.
8 . Prize is non-transferable, non-substitutable and has NO cash value in the event of trip cancellation for ANY REASON.