Residents of California may have the following rights:
1. Right to access your personal information. You may request to access the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we collected about you through our Newsletter(s) and/or Site(s).
2. Right to deletion. Subject to certain exceptions, you may ask us to delete the personal information we collected about you through our Newsletter(s) and/or Site(s).
3. Right to disclosure. You may request to receive additional details about the sources from which we collect information, the reasons we collect and share information, and the types of third parties with which we share the personal information we collected about you through our Newsletter(s) and/or Site(s).
4. Right to opt out of sales. Under the CCPA, certain types of sharing of personal information may constitute a “sale” of your personal information. Depending on the Newsletter in which you choose to participate, you may be asked to share your personal information with a Newsletter(s) Vendor or other third party. If you choose to do so, then you direct Bernadette Productions to share your information with the Vendor or third party. This type of sharing does not constitute a “sale” of your personal information by Bernadette Productions.
5. Right to be free from discrimination. You may exercise any of the above rights without fear of being denied goods or services.
If you would like to exercise these rights with respect to the personal information we collected about you through our Newsletters and/or Sites, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that you will need to contact directly the Vendors or other third party with whom you shared your personal information in connection with your participation in our Newsletter(s) to exercise your California privacy rights with respect to the personal information they maintain about you, including your right to opt out of the “sale” of your personal information.
We do not knowingly collect or disclose personal information of minors under the age of 16, without affirmative authorization.
Shine the Light Act (CA Civil Code § 1798.83)
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, known as the Shine the Light Act, gives consumers the right to obtain an accounting of how, and to whom, their personal information has been sold in the past year.
Residents of California may request a list of third parties to which certain personal information (as defined by applicable California law) obtained through our Newsletter(s) and/or Sites was disclosed by Bernadette Productions during the preceding year for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please contact us at Attn: Privacy, Bernadette Productions, 7051 Hwy 70 South #138, Nashville, TN 37221. For such requests, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the body of your request, as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. In your request, you need to attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. Please also indicate in your request the name of the Newsletter(s) or Site to which your request applies. Please note that we will not accept requests via the telephone, email, or by facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.