House of Hair Terms and Conditions
View our Copyright Policy here
By using this site, you signify your agreement to all terms, conditions, and notices:
This Site is operated by The House Of Hair and Bernadette Productions, LLC. You may contact us at: info(at)houseofhaironline.com. The House of Hair website provides visitors to its Web site with access to content via the World Wide Web and offers the opportunity for users to submit text, video and other content for posting on the Houseofhaironline.com Web site (the “Site”) under certain terms and conditions.
AGREEMENT TO USER CONDUCT RULES You agree to abide by The House of Hair’s User Conduct Rules, including but not limited to, agreeing not to use this site for any unlawful purpose: By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, message board, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this Site, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any materials, including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information (hereafter “Content”) that:
1. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy or publicity rights, tortious, or otherwise violates The House of Hair’s rules or policies;
2. infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
3. constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
4. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
5. contains information, material, or pictures of any person who is not both older than eighteen (18) years old and over the age of majority in such person’s state, province, or country of residence.
6.The House of Hair will not tolerate nor accept any material it deems harmful or potentially damaging to its reputation and/or business, or that of its customers and/or clients including but not limited to the activities stated in these Terms and Conditions.
The House of Hair employs individuals for the express purpose of monitoring the website to ensure that no such content is uploaded. You also agree that you will not harvest or collect information about the users or members of this Site or use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic e-mail or communications. You further agree that you will not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from a minor under eighteen (18) years or age. The House of Hair generally does not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted by users of communications services, chat rooms, message boards, or other interactive services that may be available on or through this site. However, The House of Hair and its agents have the right at their sole discretion to remove any content that, in The House of Hair’s judgment, does not comply with the User Conduct Rules or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. The House of Hair is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such content.
LINKS AND THIRD PARTY SITES This site may produce automated search results or otherwise link you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under The House of Hair’s control, and you acknowledge that The House of Hair is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the site by The House of Hair or any association with its operators.
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and by other laws and that their use is restricted by the terms of this Agreement. The House of Hair, the The House of Hair product and service names are trademarks and/or service marks of The House of Hair. (the “The House of Hair Marks”) and are owned exclusively by The House of Hair. You will not display or use the The House of Hair Marks, in any manner, without The House of Hair’s prior permission.
USER’S GRANT OF LIMITED LICENSE By posting or submitting content to this site, you:
1. Agree that You, and not The House of Hair, are entirely responsible for all materials, including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information (hereafter “content”) that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via our web site.
2. Agree that The House of Hair. does not control the content posted via the web site and does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, appropriateness or quality of any content. Under no circumstances will The House of Hair be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted to The House of Hair.
3. Agree that The House of Hair is not obligated to maintain back-up copies of any content and shall have no liability for failure to maintain such content nor for deleting such content. We recommend that you retain a copy of all content that you submit or post to The House of Hair.
4. Agree that that all information is accurate and agree that upon our request, you will provide The House of Hair with all neccessary information, documentation, and other materials relating to this submission that The House of Hair reasonably requests. 5. Warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content and that public posting and use of your content by The House of Hair will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
6. Grant The House of Hair and its affiliates and licensees the world-wide, royalty free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, alter, distribute, have distributed, and promote the content in any form, anywhere and for any purpose.
PROCEDURE FOR REPORTING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify The House of Hair. Email: copyright (at) houseofhaironline.com and see the following copyright page for more information.
PROCEDURE FOR REPORTING VIOLATIONS OF RIGHTS OF PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY If you believe that your privacy rights or publicity rights have been violated by information or material that is accessible on this site, you may notify The House of Hair. Email us at privacy (at)houseofhaironline.com for assistance.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE (THE “CONTENT”) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” FOR YOUR USE. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. The House of Hair, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR RISK. ANY MATERIAL VIEWED, DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SITE IS DONE SOLELY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY OR DISTRESS, DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, OR LOSS OF DATA, THAT RESULTS FROM THE VIEWING OR DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, THESE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL The House of Hair, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, MEMBERS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF The House of Hair HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, The House of Hair’S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. NUDE CONTENT In the event of nudity, all featured models are at least 18 years of age.
INDEMNIFICATION You agree to indemnify and hold The House of Hair, and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates and their respective officers, directors, agents, co-branders and other partners, contractors, and employees, harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses, and demands, including attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to, arising out of, or asserted in connection with your use or misuse of this Site, including claims relating to content you submit, post to or transmit through this site, and your connection to and use of this Site. The House of Hair reserves the right to have control of any defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You agree to cooperate with The House of Hair in asserting any available defenses.
Changes in this Terms and Conditions Statement
We may from time to time update this policy. We will post any changes to our policy on this page so that you are always aware of what our current terms and conditions are.
If you have further questions about our Terms of Service Policy or comments on how we can improve your website experience, please do not hesitate to email us at info (at) houseofhaironline.com.
We always enjoy hearing from you and appreciate your business.